Oso41412 Oso41412 41-45, F 18 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Absolutely, as if you are carrying a painful situation and you are unable to change it, then it becomes something you have to put up with and deal with and sometimes its very very painful!! I suppose you just have to find the right way to deal with it, but I'm probably talking about most of us on here are putting up with stuff we cannot change!!

Best Answer

Yes, it is very possible and many doctors believe ailments are due to negative energy and feelings not being released from our mind or healed, therefore, they have to find a way out........ you can read about it in a book called: Feelings Buried Alive Never Die.

Best Answer

What is hidden away in our subconscious mind (which is a whole lot) effects us far more than what is in our conscious mind. It is not just possible for stress or sadness to effect you that way, it Does- it is a fact that it does.

Best Answer
Best Answer

It's more than possible...it does effect you physically. Your mind and your body are linked at every level, you can't hide your emotions from your physical self.

Best Answer

Sadly,I think you are right....

Best Answer

Yes and most people hide it quite well for quite sometime -- until. . . you just kinda explode at the smallest thing. Then, after that happens, you need to address the real issues.

Best Answer

very much so, it might even have a cyclical effect. You feel bad -> don't take care of yourself -> health deteriorates -> you feel even worse.

Best Answer

Yes, I do that. I have no conscious awareness of the stress, but I know my situation is ob<x>jectively VERY stressful and I have fought insomnia and chronic pain conditions and wild blood sugar swings, etc., etc. I am finally doing better now, but I believe the body does react to stress, even when the mind won't acknowledge its presence.

Best Answer

I don't have problems sleeping...my problem is loss of appetite/weight loss. I am still eating, even when I'm not hungry, but lately it's like my body isn't consuming the nutrients.....I've lost weight &amp; I don't want to lose any more.

Best Answer

Most definitely. It seems that if you suppress it and attacks you somehow. Stress is a killer...

Best Answer

sure . . . from the ex<x>pression(s) on your face to various body language signs (slumped shoulders, etc.) emotions, such as sadness can have real physcial internal and external physical counterparts.

Best Answer

Of course it is. During periods of stress, your cortisol level goes up. This among many things. Especially if you are "trying' to hide it.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer