Eleadar Eleadar 18-21, M 6 Answers Aug 27, 2010

Yep. Try meditating, there are a TON of different techniques out there to call upon your spirit guides / guardian angels.

Best Answer

Yes, you can... IF...

IF you are prepared to train yourself to see clairvoyantly; and IF you have the necessary lineages (genetics) and past-life experience to be clairvoyant, and IF your Life Plan has seeing your guardian angels in it....

You can see that there are quite a few IFs... but that's how it is. I myself am not able to see clairvoyantly, although I have seen pictures painted by clairvoyants of the impression they got of them However, another thing you can do is to "sense" their presence in another way - for instance by learning to use a pendulum to get a "Yes" or "No" to the question "are they present" Of course that requires training too... to get the required "integrity" of your penduluming to truth. But its do-able.

Best Answer

and even if you can't see them physically you can definitely spot signs of their pressence. open your mind/spirit and you can feel them as well.

Best Answer

It depends who do you call "us". I know of children who have done it.

Best Answer

In hindsight it is :-)

Best Answer