someone on EP told me this is not possible, however, I disagree :P
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Youth

My best friend in high school was like a brother to me, through thick and thin he had my back. After I met the oldest brother in my first restaurant job, we also became friends. I later in life struck up a bromance with the younger of the three brothers, as he came to be just as cool as the other two. This made me a best friend to all three brothers. I'm closer to some of them then they are each other, which is odd. That's also because I'm cool and awesome too.

Best Answer

wow that is cool!

Best Answer

funny, my only freind really, used to be my brothers best freind. They are still freinds ofc, just dont stay in touch as much as they used too.

Best Answer

My twin sister and I hang out with all the same people. Also, we are friends with some people who hang out with our older sister. <br />
Not a brother, but it still works.

Best Answer

yes my best friend drey drey..actuly dated my brother..but it didnt ruin anything..but i guess that what kind o relashionship you have wiht your sibling....

Best Answer

wow that'd be weird...ahh both my brothers are younger than me so I don't think I'd be able to handle that.....

Best Answer

that would make more sence if your younger brother was dateing you best friend that would be wired..but i see nothing bad into them being friends..normal its a good thing sorta like there is more comfort when you friend comes to the house...like everyone gets the felling of family like..other than your brother hates your friend and it becomes awcuared or fights strt esaly whils your friend is over...but this is just from my point of vew...(bad at spelling)

Best Answer

aahhh yes! I do get what you mean! my lil bro and I shared a lot of friends in middle school/ fun times.

Best Answer

then yes i would have to say in your situation..its a good thing for your brother to be friends with your friends...if other times worked out well..but still pre caution should be withheld...cus you can never realy know if itll go bad or not...so hmm lets say like keep an eye to it...watch for signes of glars..figting...or anything like that...and most of all dont fight over you friend..my friends tom and one of hismfriends got into a big fight over kassii..and now hate eachothers guts...so jelousy can be a bad things for theas kinds of relasionships with friends and siblings...but it all deppends as i say...

Best Answer

wow! interesting story! btw, this is completely irrelevant, but you look like one of my best friends in middle school! she was native american! :)

Best Answer

o haha...i guess everyone has a twin..but im british italin,irish and german 25% each...and thank you its always fun to help people with things they need logical and understandibal answers...

Best Answer

aaahhhh yes I know what you mean and that is awesome! :D

Best Answer

thankyou...and im happy you understand...

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer