Doesn't seem possible to me at all. When the person is running out of air because he can't breathe, like it or not he will be punching and hitting insanely..and you have many VERY sensitive nerves in the legs, the Perional Nerve being one. the victim wouldn't even have to KNOW it is there, he'd be hitting hard everywhere so he is BOUND to hit it way, way before he were to run out of air, which would take at least 3 to 5 minutes before he passed out and died...When these nerves are hit, the pain can cause a heart attack to the nerd, and the nerd wouldn't be able to squeeze the person's neck anymore, his legs would be disabled for at least 5 minutes. So I really doubt that 'news' story.
purequinn purequinn 18-21, M 7 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Science & Technology

How many ************* times over how many ************* months are you going to ask this same **** over and over again?

Best Answer

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Best Answer

:) I mean, really!!! Jeez.

Best Answer

well wouldnt the victim just hit the legs and escape

Best Answer

nerds are good at kickboxing but they can't swim

Best Answer

I have something to confess.<br />
I AM THAT NERD. MY THIGHS ACHE FOR YOUR NECK.

Best Answer

Yep! But you have to be in a pretty precise position. It doesn't take very long either.

Best Answer

thats weird because the victim should be able to get away by involuntarily hitting one of them sensitive nervers.

Best Answer

Ya, if they even know where those sensitive nerves are located. Besides, if you're in a situation where you have to kill or be killed and your only option is leg strangulation, your adrenaline would be pumping so hard you probably wouldn't feel it the same if they were to hit those nerves.

Best Answer

probably not, but those nerves are literally the electrical power output of the legs - hit those, power goes out

Best Answer

You have a nerd thigh fetish dont you? You thigh pervert!

Best Answer

Oh ok. Thanks!

Best Answer

Next time you take him on then

Best Answer