Doesn't seem possible to me at all. When the person is running out of air because he can't breathe, like it or not he will be punching and hitting insanely..and you have many VERY sensitive nerves in the legs, the Perional Nerve being one. the victim wouldn't even have to KNOW it is there, he'd be hitting hard everywhere so he is BOUND to hit it way, way before he were to run out of air, which would take at least 3 to 5 minutes before he passed out and died...When these nerves are hit, the pain can cause a heart attack to the nerd, and the nerd wouldn't be able to squeeze the person's neck anymore, his legs would be disabled for at least 5 minutes. So I really doubt that 'news' story. serious answers please. I want to know if this can happen. that nerve is like the power output, you cut or damage that - power's off - legs come off and cannot squeeze, they relax.
dfsfdfds dfsfdfds 18-21, M 4 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Science & Technology

I probably shouldn't answer this lol...that's all I'll say

Best Answer

Anyone can do it just because there a nerd doesnt mean there not strong im not saying I like it but it's likely they can

Best Answer