HI'd said he liked me a while back but i thought he was gay so i was confused or maybe he's bi i don't know why he'd lie though but basically we were friends until he started flirting with me then it got complicated i had started feelings for him before but know in wondering
Anicia47 Anicia47 16-17, F 4 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Maybe he really is gay but he doesn't like you.

Best Answer

yeah that'd make sense but we talked about it ... a couple days ago actually funny you answer this now

Best Answer

if he said he has feelings, then yes. he probably thought you forgot and is playing it off like he doesnt just in case.

Best Answer

Wall the i thought as much but he still spoke about boys everyone in a while so i thought maybe he's bi but the other day he said something that meant he liked girls but i never know if i should take him seriously

Best Answer

i think he feels he cant tell you. ive had many gay friends (:p) and they've always hard a hard time telling other males afraid of their reaction. i knew two guys who weren't gay.. or didnt know they were gay. it scared them that they had to ...let everyone know they weren't by making vulgar or explicit gestures/comments about women. i had an ex who said "i'm gonna **** you so hard" in front of EVERYONE, it made me mad and everyone was like ookkaayy. it was to make sure no one had any doubts about his sexuality. it did turn out he was with his boss. and my gay friend's secret bf was "straight" infront of everyone but alone with my friend he was gay. he flirted with my friends cousin and even attempted to have sex with her just so everyone knew he wasnt gay. it hurt my friend but they were TOGETHER.

Best Answer

wow that's slot to handle... but it makes senses why he does the things he does i think youanswered my question

Best Answer

whatever helps :p

Best Answer

Uhh..he isn't gay if he likes you and you are a girl and just because he doesn't like you it doesn't mean he is gay.

Best Answer

Lol no i didn't mean to sound so shallow i know that i was just stating the fact because I've never seen him with a girl since grade 8 or 7 then he started talking about boys

Best Answer

He's young still. trying to figure out what he wants.

Best Answer