Hunter7181 Hunter7181 16-17, M 9 Answers Jan 5 in Community

No, Canada is better than America and Australia is better than them both ;)

Best Answer

Go and worship the leaf then but America is better

Best Answer

Australia is the best country in the world ;)

Best Answer

Even Canada is better than Australia. Well, French Canada, the rest of Canada is Bullshyt Canada.

Best Answer

Do you want to be blocked again sir?

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but who are you again?

Best Answer

I'd suggest it's a simple matter of preference.

Best Answer

Same continet. Both under so called democracy. One is a political terrorist with s strong case of group think. Is that a real question?

Best Answer

America is a Republic, not a Democracy. Just saying.

Best Answer

On what way? Just like the cloak of democarcy. Please

Best Answer

Look it up. Um.. its even in or Pledge of Allegiance. -__- Our Founding Fathers were against Democracy because Democracy does not protect the minority. They made us a Republic so the minority would not have to be ruled by the majority. Seriously, pick up a Law book and a History book.

Best Answer

You do the difference between what is written and what is right. Perhaps you need ro put down the books and take aloot outside and what is really happening.

Best Answer

I think you need to learn the differences. For example: In a Democracy, presidents are elected by popular vote alone. In a Republic, our Country, they use an Electoral College. In a Republic, laws are made to protect minorities from the majority. They do not have that in Democracy. Shall I continue dumbing this down?

Best Answer

Are you being ironic? Or are you just dense? Im so sure many american would agree that the laws are there to protect them. Im well versed on the dictionary difintions thats youve reguatated. The question asked which nation is better. I stated an opinion. Gave my reasons. If you cant understand perphaps you should reread or better yet do whatever. Makes no difference to me.

Best Answer

I was just correcting you that we are not a Democracy. If you're going to live here, you should learn your facts.

Best Answer

I dont though. Plus what im saying it ts irrelevent. Calling water milk doesnt it so. Apologies for any personal offence to you though. This is certainly nothing to get so heates over.

Best Answer

And no, not all the laws protect us.

Best Answer

It is

Best Answer

Everyone is better than Canada.

Best Answer

Lol awsome reply

Best Answer

Depends who you ask. The Canadians are incredibly sure Canada is better. They tell me all the time. So I ask them why they drive so bad.

Best Answer

Lol that is true

Best Answer

We lack the awesome syrup :c

Best Answer

But we don't have the non awsome leaf flag

Best Answer

That's true.

Best Answer