Can I transfer my bad luck to my daughter? Wats this tat everything I ever did turned agsinst me...why is that life is so harsh despite watever I do
jeeney jeeney 31-35, F 10 Answers Apr 27 in Community

I don't believe in bad luck. Transferring bad luck is just as unbelivable. Things happen and you have nothing to do with it. It is the actions you and your daughter take that have an influence on what happens.

Best Answer

We all make our own "bad luck". Life is harsh for you because you accept it as such.

Best Answer

If it wasn't. for bad luck I wouldn't. have any

Best Answer

Man u r funny

Best Answer

Its the truth

Best Answer

Yes it can. Some people always believe the worst is going to happen. They literally speak negatives into their life. I have a customer like that. Everything is always going to go wrong. That is all she ever says. We did a roof for her and it leaked twice. Twice! I have never had one of my roofs leak ever! In 30 years she is the first. Why? I don't know, but all she ever says is how nothing goes right for her and everything breaks or goes bad. Change how you think. Say positive things and think positive thoughts. For as you think things will happen.

Best Answer

My sis keep telling me this but I cant trust it

Best Answer

See what I mean. A University did a study a few year's ago. They took 60 people and decided them into two groups. The first group they would say stuff to them like are you all right? You don't look good. After 30 days every member of this group was in the hospital and not feeling well. The second group the did the exact opposite. They would say. You are really looking good. Are you doing anything special? Uh us can't get over how great you are doing. After 30 days this group was out achieving anything they had done before and we're ahead of their peers. The point is what you put into your head is what manifests in your life.

Best Answer

Did u bother about the surroundings? Half were in surroundings that was discouraging and people around them were constantly pulling them down other half were in positive surroundings?....how about you conduct a test and put people with strong will power and positive attitude in negative environment and check how many of them survive ....than put people with low self esteem and no achievements in positive environment and check If therez any improvement.

Best Answer

Everything contributes. Why is everything so bad?

Best Answer

I also wonder....why all my efforts are vain why cant I ever get any dust from magical luck

Best Answer

You would do better with God.

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Yep :) :) :)

Best Answer

Yep...

Best Answer

some ones hexed /cursed u

Best Answer

Like what?

Best Answer

no its not possible sometimes we aqll get a bad run it passes its to ry to leanr from it and not to make the same mistakes again

Best Answer

Luck doesn't exist.

Best Answer

Where did this word come from than?

Best Answer

Oh woe is you. Luck is an illusion.

Best Answer

no lol. you may have difficulty making the best decisions... not really bad luck, more like incompetence?

Best Answer

So I am the incompetent In this world

Best Answer

:) something you should consider. if that's it, it can be helped, right?

Best Answer

Yes I think I was not making thoughtful decisions....I know but than how we all know the outcomes of our decisions....would u know wat would I respond u next?

Best Answer

there are many factors influencing bad decisions. but if you realize that, and you don't abandon yourself to the hands of fate or luck, and you realize it's in your hands, you can make better decisions!
what would you say next?

Best Answer

I would ask u and lets see wat u decide if u r me and how luck can luck give up infront of ur wise decisions....wat u say

Best Answer

i can't decide for you... that would be a really bad decision :)
you can talk to people, ask their opinions, and form yours. can you talk to your parents about it?

Best Answer

I do...they dont understand or dont want to understand

Best Answer

friends? :)

Best Answer

They keep telling me I am the best and I am always right.....I just think they tryinh to make me feel good

Best Answer

good friends but not your best friend :)

Best Answer

Best I can deserve

Best Answer

nobody "deserves" or not. are you a good person? :P

Best Answer

There are no good or bad people described by self

Best Answer

oh yes there are. they might be lying, but they know! you don't have to tell the truth, but you know it!

Best Answer

How can u say that you are a bad person....all we can say is that I did this wrong but otherviz we all think v higly of us mostly

Best Answer

trust me, bad people know they're bad. they just don't care.

Best Answer