Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 8 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Hobbies

Nah, along with smoking I am on four psych meds. One fore ADHD, one for depression, one for panic disorder and one for insomnia. I barely eat at all.

Best Answer

my friend used to do so, coke n cigarette for lunch and a banana more for dinner

Best Answer

Smoking kills your sense of smell so food is less appealing but I don't think you could classify that as an 'eating-disorder' per se. That'd just be a smoking-induced lack of appetite. Quit smoking and food will taste so much better that you'll very likely blimp out like a puffer fish in no time at all. That's something to look forward to!

Best Answer

I'm speaking for myself.<br />
I'm 6'2 and I weighed 140 pounds when I gave up smoking.<br />
After I quit I eat like crazy for 2 months and 6 months later went up to 204lbs

Best Answer

Hey man, im on my 121 hours quit smoking cold turkey, now i'm thinking what if i just began to eat like crazy maybe i wouldent feel so bad about smoking :D so what if i just buy that pack hahah, yeah you have to battle with your mind 24/7, but damn i miss it, i am 6'0 or smth, and around 136 pound i think (taken to meters and kg)

Best Answer

It takes commitment but you can do it.

Best Answer

No but smoking is a huge appetite killer and when you quit them you get mega munchies<br />
A lot of teenage girls (me included when i was one) smoke to lose weight because of that

Best Answer

Hey gemzaayy, i'm on my 121 hour quit smoking now, cold turkey, i feel super awesome, but damn girl, i am thinking if i could just eat while smoking cigarettes would make the huge difference heh, cause damnit i miss it girl

Best Answer

Your doing great :-) Yeah you will miss it but the longer you go without smoking the easier it gets... its fab to do it cold turkey too go you!!! :D

Best Answer

its the longest i have held so far, but i begin to feel that this feeling isnt so bad, that its turning into a relaxing state of mind instead of addiction :p, but damn girl

Best Answer

Yeah its really tough right? Im defo way calmer now I dont smoke too... and I feel loads better... 37 days so far :-) Keep going :D

Best Answer

I feel a lot better, i can feel the calmness of my self, just feels like a relaxed state, and food, FOOD IS SO GOOD, explosion in my mouth :D lolol, GJ 37 days :D,

Best Answer

Thanks :D Yeah you can taste and smell so much better!!! Its great :-)

Best Answer

not really - it might be an immediate trigger, but it won't be the root of the problem

Best Answer