flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 16 Answers Apr 30, 2012

From the planet Kardash I presume !!

Best Answer

Very clever!

Best Answer

Nah, they are just a bunch of super hairy, orange skinned, sh*t for brains, big butted b*tches. Hopefully they all go away soon.

Best Answer

That gets my LIKE

Best Answer

:o)

Best Answer

WHO?

Best Answer

Yes, but they'll never pull it off, the rest of there race can't fit their fat ***** in the ships!

Best Answer

The wave came years ago: the takeover by extraterrestrials started with the coverage of the Kennedy assasination in 1963. A major victory was won in 1974 (first issue of "People" magazine.) The final step in the takeover was by Rupert Murdoch (he isn't from Australia but from Astral-ia). It was complete by 2003 when the mainstream media in its entirety subscribed to the theories of Cheney, another obvious extraterrestrial, about Saddam Hussein. Another set of extraterrestrials altogether, from a different galaxy, invented "reality" television. (Reality TV bears the same relation to reality as science fiction bears to science.)<br />
By now it is too late, the takeover is irreversible. No human power is great enough to make a change back tio reason.

Best Answer

They are the inbred : Intraterrestrials

Best Answer

They already have so I heard...thank goodness I do not watch that crap lol.....:)

Best Answer

Paris Hilton was the first vanguard to invade Earth. I'm not sure,but think that the Kardashians are just wannabe's... but with alien life forms, one never really can tell.... God could be here in disguise, for all we know!

Best Answer

I was thinking about that, because really, Bruce Jenner no longer appears to be human.

Best Answer

He's one of the pod people!

Best Answer