Honestly, when I'm in a relationship with someone, it's almost impossible for me to have a sexual thought about anyone but the one I'm dating. I've TRIED to have a sexual thought about a stranger. My brain just will not allow it for some strange reason. Go figure.

Best Answer

I agree with you, all kidding aside. When you love someone and are commited to the relationship you are in it just doesn't register.Also working in healthcare I can tell you that see a naked person in a clinical setting ,as may as well be looking at a car part. But then I have always been one who needed an emotional conection to a person to feel that way for them.

Best Answer

Of course, I pay compliments to people all the time, don't want any of them sexually.

Best Answer

Very true, Thanks for answering Hun,

Best Answer

Think your co worker is the one with the mind in the gutter

Best Answer

It's possible.

Best Answer

i have lost 17lbs in like 2 months and even my boss made a comment to me,(i'm not big to begin with so people say i'm lookin pretty good)i think people can appreciate beauty without any other intent,and i like it because i have been working hard at it ,i just had my 5th child in august

Best Answer

CONGRATS MOMMY!!!! I have a few pounds I would love to shed so I admire the effort one puts into losing that weight and good job on your weight loss

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Thanks for answering

Best Answer

Yes, but where is the fun in that?

Best Answer

I guess I am a bit old fashioned and believe there is a time and place for everything. I do my share of lustful gazing too !!! LOL

Best Answer

I guess I am old fashioned and believe there is a time and place for everything. But I get my share of lustful gazing in too LOL

Best Answer