Yes, I've found myself interested in people I knew weren't that physically attractive---because something else about them was compelling. I've also known people whom I knew to be physically beautiful, but felt no attraction whatsoever.

Best Answer

woah. a month away from women and I dont even understand their sentences anymore lol

Best Answer

Isn't that the best sort of attraction? Seems to me that you like the person for who they are and not what they look like. I wouldn't think of it so much a problem than it is you being honest in saying it as it is ... and there is *nothing* wrong with what you say here!<br />
~F~

Best Answer

speak ingrish...white knight.
~ P~

Best Answer

K bruvver ;)

Best Answer

I believe that you can be attracted and repelled at the same time.

Best Answer

I think it means that you like some things about him, and you like to believe that he has potential, even if there are some red flags there or things that you just don't like. I was in love with someone who ended up being a jerk- but I was still attracted to his intelligence, his appearance, and other things. Once the feelings are in place, they are hard to shift...for better or for worse. In the end, you have to CHOOSE which one is most important or valid...and then you either stay and focus on the positives, or get out to avoid the negatives.

Best Answer

Absolutely. There may be something about this person, that at the very least, you want to know more about.

Best Answer

Definitely. The personality counts more then their looks.

Best Answer

Yeah add a little alcohol to the mix and anythings possible lol

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer