Questionator Questionator 26-30 152 Answers Mar 24, 2012

Question of the Day

Robot - please correct your grammar - "used to," please - Unless you meant that you are just using them ... shame on you, then .... hehe ... ;)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Best Answer

That's a wrong way to say, use to is correct becoz u cant connect again with them when u break up..

Best Answer

I am correct. "Used" is past tense of "use." And I am fairly certain that the past tense is indicated here - again, unless the robot wishes to imply that one "uses" one's lover.

Best Answer

of course, and the only reason i said something is because the question was posted by EP; they really should proof read their material ... besides, i thought the questionator robot was infallible ... :)

Best Answer

Yeah, it is possible. It's not easy at first, however. But like anything, once you come to grips with your feelings and really analyze the roles people facilitate in life, you can begin to understand that "the one" you're meant to be with will be the one you stay with. Everyone else who comes in and out of your life are people who assume certain building blocks of your evolving persona throughout life. I've loved many girls who fell out of love with me, but in time, very few of them have been lost to the whims of chance forever. I'm very good friends with a lot of ex's. They've assumed new roles in my life as people who I've shared lovely intimate moments with, and have now become someone I can count on; a friend. And if you can turn a bad relationship into a meaningful experience such as friendship, it can be a very beautiful thing. One simply needs to see the forest for the trees.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Depends on how much you "used to" love them, generally as a rule no

Best Answer

Possible? Yes. Could I myself do it? No. There is no way I could let her go and then watch her live a life without me. Maybe that's selfish, but I could never be happy for her if she told me she was in love with someone new. I want to be happy for my friends.

Best Answer

I TOTALLY FEEL DA SAME WAY!!! I dnt think i could handle that, I RATHER JUS MOVE ON WIT MY LIFE NOT EVER KNOWING WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM.. I RATHER LEAVE DA PAST WHERE IT BELONGS..

Best Answer

Yes it is! <br />
This may seem strange but the only way to make it work properly is to have sex here and there just the same as you would with any of your other friends of the opposite sex. If you tried to be friends and then purposely didn't have sex, you're both saying that you can't be casual enough for a real friendship.

Best Answer

Probably not. Definitely not if I was the one dumped. Even if I did the dumping I don't think that I am secure enough to handle seeing them date others. I would definitely judge them and their choices. If I were the one dumped, and still had feelings for them, I would not be a very good friend. I wouldn't have their best interests at heart and likely would be cruel to them as a mask of my pain. I have done it before with people that I had never dated but was romantically interested in. I guess the answer i straight up no. It's for the better that I don't try.

Best Answer

I jus did da dumppin n he already try to make me jealous wit sendin me a pic of a female talkin bout dis a my new down as *****!!! Wtf was dat for?????!!! makes me think he was cheating da whole time:(

Best Answer

It depends on the level of intimacy shared between the one you used to love and if sex was involved (they are not the same thing).<br />
A perfect example would be my ex-wife and a girl I dated for a while last year (not bf/gf). Both relationships were ended by them, yet I'm still friends with the girl I dated, while at the same time I wouldn't give my ex-wife the time of day. The difference? I loved both of them, but I only had sex with my ex-wife while we were married. I never had sex with the girl I dated. We didn't rush things and we kissed twice. We had not reached the level of commitment where anything more than a kiss was appropriate.<br />
I was more intimate with my ex before the divorce than I was with the girl I dated before she pulled the "let's be friends" card, so while it was awkward at first, things have balanced out and we are pretty good friends, even though a romantic relationship never worked out.

Best Answer

Absolutely! There's nothing that says you can't be. But it should really be something where you understand each other & where you're at. Depending on the person, you're current situations, & how long it's been since you've been together / had those feelings, you may just have to be straight up with each other and make it plain that you're just friends.<br />
If it's a matter of your heart letting you be just friends and not wanting something more, the question is "are YOU okay with being just friends?"<br />
It may be something you have to feel out. It's never going to be 100% easy because there's history there, but you shouldn't give up on a potential friendship only because of something that happened in the past. Life's too short.<br />
And you never know....maybe because of the history you had, you'll be better friends because you know each other.

Best Answer

No, because unless you are ready for 'sainthood', emotions flare up for that person.

Best Answer

It does happen but I don't think it is wise really - unless you have no choice because kids are involved. Often when people ask to "just be friends" in a break up they usually mean "fade away while I get on with my life which doesn't really involve you and I will call you when i need you" and variations of the same, sad but true everyone has had it done to them. In which case you really don't need to hang around them like a lost puppy. Just walk away, it is better in the long run even though it hurts a lot now.

Best Answer

Yes. I currently am.

Best Answer

I Don't Know. ! :-/

Best Answer

acquaintences is probably a better word since you are nice to the person but may not see them as much friends.

Best Answer

yes of course it is possible, why not, after all Love is a thrilling happy emotion... and can take many forms love your pet, family, b/f g/f etc. as in all relationships it takes TWO. be freinds not frenemies ?

Best Answer

Yes! I am best friends with my ex-husband. I still love the hell out of him, we make much better friends than we were as a married couple. It's been great on the kids because they never had to deal with any animosity or the pitting of one parent against another.

Best Answer

yes,at least in our case,the breakup was due to my crossdressing,even though she used to borrow my best clothes..go figure.......buy i would like to get 1 particular skirt and blouse back....not to mention the undies...ah well

Best Answer

It would be torture... :( Still I've done it more than once. It doesn't work in the end. When I fall for someone and it doesn't work I can't start loving that person 'less' and be just friends... The feelings will be there all the time reminding me I can't them. And that will only depress me and torture me...

Best Answer

If it is, I'd love to be able to take a picture of hell freezing over.

Best Answer

Not if they have trouble with their grammar.

Best Answer

with time and forgiveness yes.

Best Answer