Basically, my mother is an awful person. I might make a story explaining why. But everyone who's met her agrees. ._. Anyways, I live in America, and I'm not really sure what to do. Also, she has been physically harmful...
DerpFuck DerpFuck 13-15 14 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Family Struggles

Yes - but someone would need to report it to child protective services or whatever the agency is where you live.

Best Answer

If you are taken into 'care' it could be a lot worse as quite often paedophiles run the homes. You'll be able to leave home in a few year's time. Try and put up with it until then.

Best Answer

Yes- but it depends where you live. Most places there's a social service agency that does protective services for kids. You should be able to call a free phone line for advice. Or ask a doctor or teacher.

Best Answer

You need to go to the police or go to DHS (Department of Human Services) if she is physically or mentally harming her. Or go to your shcool counseler (not sure if I spelled that right). My friend was being molested by her father and they had her taken out of the house hold.

Best Answer

Yes, but if only you report it and you have to be able to prove how emotionally abused and neglected you afe to the point that it is incurable. Then you can be taken away.

Best Answer

Yes but once the social services or whatever they are called in your country get involved they will never get off your back and leave you alone.

Best Answer

Yes, but those are hard to prove and the situation you could end up in won't provide the "emotional needs" you want. If you aren't in real danger, it could be better to just stick with it for now and focus on your future.

Best Answer

yes but where u would end up may not be better so think before u act

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer