why can't people accept people who are sensitive and why is it perceived alot as a negative thing
meowpurr meowpurr 46-50, F 10 Answers Jun 13, 2011

I'm offended by your question, so yes, it IS possible...

Best Answer

lol!! No offense intended :)

Best Answer

Thank God for sensitive and caring people like yourself , your presence is much appreciated by many who feel the same way. I'm sensitive but a fighter all the same , I'm a protector in a sense too. When I see someone attack a sensitive person I real. Not that anyone needs me to protect them but just the same I do not sit back and observe without a word, I can rest assure you, Thanks for being you.

Best Answer

Thank you God for you too Nahdi :)) may righteousness prevail! May we continue to fight the good fight !

Best Answer

yes, it is possible to be too sensitive especially if one is an empath. empaths cannot necessarily pick and choose what they pick up, it just is. however, as an empath, we can protect ourselves as best we can. i limit those around me who i sense are "not good" for me and i agree that avoiding eye contact can help. it is completely true, the eyes are the gateway to the soul. touch can also pickup vibrations that we do not need. so all you can do is be yourself and protect yourself from all the negativity in the world as best you can. never cease to be who you are...you are truly a light in the heavens!

Best Answer

I like your answer wilecoyote10 ! Yes I am an empath however I forget many times to protect myself . Now that I have been torn down so repeatedly over time I have this deep sadness because I am struggling with losing my faith. This site has been reviving me and cleansing me of the toxicity that has grabbed hold of me. I need to be cleansed and start fresh again with goodness. I have been crushed like so many others, but I don't want to turn into a hermit only because I really love people but I must be naive in so many ways because I never seem to learn this one lesson I need to learn. Protect myself. Everybody is not an open book. I AM .. ME. I just I AM. This site is proving to me that there are others and its okay. The world is a good place, and there are many loving sensitive, empathetic, wonderful people out there. I am so grateful... so I will try harder.

Best Answer

We all have a sensitivity dial that is usually set way too high in sensitives, turn the dial down when in trigger situations. Other things that can help are avoiding eye contact, don't stare too long at anyone, pinch yoursef and stay inside your own skin! You choose when and where to be sensitive, it's a wonderful skill when used properly.

Best Answer

i like that..pinch yourself and stay inside your own skin! I am going to try that, however I do like who I am its just too bad I have to protect myself from the not so good vibrations that exist out in this world. Life can be so unfair at times, oh well.

Best Answer

yes. it must be my lack of communication.

Best Answer

I just read your profile...I can relate to alot of your stuff...I think you are extremely sensitive and DEEP and creative. Thank you for your comment, but I think you are without lack of communication I think you have chosen to communicate with your creative conduit

Best Answer

wow, thank you! creative endeavors are really the only thing that keeps the insanity meter at a minimum :D

Best Answer

i do not think that is possible.

i think of myself as sensitive because, i care alot.

Best Answer

I am sensitive and I care alot too, many times I wish that I didn't care then I would not have sadness to the depths I feel sometimes.

Best Answer

Most certainly!

Best Answer

Yes definitely

Best Answer

Yes, without a doubt.

Best Answer