Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 13 Answers May 8, 2010

I can wiggle mine

Best Answer

Kiss me and we can try it out ; )

Best Answer

you are welcome to breathe through my ears......

Best Answer

no, but can through eyes if sinuses are clear

Best Answer

The ears are connected to the nose and mouth which is why you can clear the pain caused by air pressure by holding your nose and blowing.<br />
In practise the volume of air that can pass between the ears and nose is too small to support life.

Best Answer

are your ears connected to your lungs?

Best Answer

Surprisingly, there's a lot of information to be found on this topic on the internet but I couldn't locate anything that could properly be called "medically conclusive." So here's my favorite answer from the bunch, and I tend to believe that it's true: "(You cannot breathe through your ears.) Breathing is only done by sucking air in through your nose or mouth and having it travel down the windpipe to the lungs."

Best Answer

Draw your bath and really fill the tub. Take off your clothes and submerge, but leave one ear out of the water and exposed to the air. Can you breathe? lol

Best Answer