I've always slept on my stomach, but I'm afraid it will make me wrinkle faster since my face is always resting on my hands. Is it possible to break this habit?
mistydawnn mistydawnn 31-35, F 9 Answers Sep 3, 2013 in Health

Lol...sorry that was funny to me. Anyway, after I got pregnant I couldn't sleep on my belly anymore. So you could get pregnant!! Problem solved!

Best Answer

I've been pregnant twice, it was awful not being able to sleep on my belly. I'd make a big nest of pillows so I could rest my belly in the middle and still be half on it.

Best Answer

I had one that I would wedge under my stomach so o could sleep

Best Answer

yes...sew a tennis ball into the front of what ever sleeping attire you wear.

Best Answer

Actually, from what I understand, ANY regular sleep position can cause harm because things tend to settle at the place where you touch the sheets. I always sleep one way and I am trying very hard to change that....so far, to no avail. If you figure it out, message me!

Best Answer

Yeah come with me, and you'll be sleeping on your back for most of the night. ;-)

Best Answer

More likely not sleeping

Best Answer

You caught on, wise one. :p

Best Answer

not sure I'd wake up rested

Best Answer

Yes. I change mine near every night. Whatevers most comfortable at night works.

Best Answer

31 years ! Roll over or something ! : ))

Best Answer

Best Answer

yes change your pillow

Best Answer