natnatlu natnatlu 36-40, F 16 Answers Nov 8, 2010

It can seem to happen...the magic, the hope and desire. That's the emotional bond being formed but when you meet them in person and find there to be no physical chemistry whatsoever, one can be profoundly disappointed!

Best Answer

Profoundly dissapointed is exactly right !!

Best Answer

If anything, sites like EP further that notion. You get to actually know a person for what he/she is as opposed to being swayed by outside stimuli such an environment, looks, money, etc.

I think it's very possible.

Best Answer

Me too .

Best Answer

No doubt in my mind. I fell like a ton of stone not too long ago..

Best Answer

Sure. happens all the time. You can get to know them very well on line. Learn too love them

Best Answer

Not by my concept of love.

That concept is magical.

Best Answer

Wich is.....?

Best Answer

Definitely! I honestly think you can get to know people much better online than you can in person sometimes. Everyone I've gotten to know via an online medium... Aim, Facebook, EP, whatever it may be, knows me a lot better than people I've gotten to know through conventional means. I think people are a lot more open online and it's a great way to get to know someone and make friends.

Best Answer

yes, i like to think its like the unborn child who has yet to meet their mother face to face, she has no idea if the child will ever love her back (though totally dependent on her) and yet the mother will give up her life for the infant she carries and has yet to meet face to face, it's a beautiful thing !

Best Answer

Beautiful idea :):) I like that

Best Answer

I don't think so. You can develop a good friendship, but love takes chemistry, and you have to meet in person to check that out.

Best Answer

Chemistry IS important , i just dont know if having become involved already we kind of set ourselves up to fall harder ( in love that is)

Best Answer

for me it isn't , no matter how well i get to know the person online. For some reason to me it's like it doesnt count....it's probably just because im a person to person kind of girl, anything can be said over the internet with no way to see facial expressions, or hear a tone of voice. Then again i may be a bit of a cynic...

Best Answer

Wish I was more cynical at times :)

Best Answer

wellllllllllll.....its kinda like that for me.....my bf is horribly shy so mostly we just text....

Best Answer

:):)

Best Answer

Yes!!! It 100% possible to live someone before you meet them love has no guide lines and a heart can see what is blind to the eye always follow your heart plus if you love someone before you meet them then you know it's love not lust

Best Answer