cherrygrrl cherrygrrl 26-30, F 19 Answers Jun 25, 2009

Yes, it has happened. And in some cases it will take you the rest of your life to get over it.

Best Answer

It's possible to get pregnant in a day, why not?

Best Answer

Yes, but remember it could take less time to fall out of love.

Best Answer

Yes! I think so. I did.

Best Answer

I'd like to believe so but you never know. :)

Best Answer

Falling in love with someone and loving someone are two different things.. You can love a friend but not be "in love" with them. You can fall in love with someone and not love them.. It all depends on each persons feelings at that specific time.. If both hearts aren't in the same place then at some point the feelings will fade for one of the two..

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

When you are in contact with the right person then you just know. I never thought this was possible but I am living proof of this. Am quite level headed but I knew that this person was someone very special and nine months of knowing him just reinforces this feeling. <br />
I certainly was a skeptic. It takes a lot to win my heart. Have lived a lot of life and know people quite well. He said something to me once that sticks in my mind. "If a man truly loves a woman he will do anything to be in touch with her." and he has done this time and time again. He is the best man I have ever known.<br />
He has quieted my fears and constantly been a supportive friend. Shown me that he truly loves me. We have had a few misunderstandings and worked them through in a mature and respectful way. In doing this together we have proved that we are able to talk about anything and resolve issues. I love him with all of my heart and he made me a believer!

Best Answer

Oh yes, absolutely

Best Answer

It is even possible to fall in love from the first sight lol - and that has happened to me 2-3 times.

Best Answer

Infatuation is not love , just because someone tell you your the most beautiful thing they ever seen means love . It means it no effort to get your legs up in the air . The flush feeling you got was not love but the blood pooling in your head .

Best Answer

definitely. it's possible to fall in love in an instant.

Best Answer

It depends on the 2 people. If both believe in love in first site and forever then yes. My experience though is very few people in the world do. So maybe the odds are against it.

Best Answer

I think so. Although falling that fast may be rare, anything is possible when it comes to love. However, it is important to realize the difference between love and lust and to consider whether that may be the feeling your experiencing. I would recommend holding back on using the "L" word with the whoever the lucky person is until you're sure of your feelings and how they will react.

Best Answer