I don't understand the laws I can not imagine our freedom if man does not interfere so much in some areas of life...
quebonita quebonita 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 5, 2010

and we know what happens to priests when theres celibacy in there religion dont we

Best Answer

Possible? Of course!

Best Answer

It's really possible..and honestly speaking I'm presently in love with a priest. He's my childhood sweetheart. When I was 16 y/o he's in love with me and promised to wait me until I'll turned 18 y/o.. Our age gap is 9 years. At that time he's just in the seminary.. We truly love each other but the hindrance was his mother, his mom talked to me that she wants her son to become a priest and with my help he could pursue his priesthood.. At that time my heart brokes..so I decided to leave him and adviced him to continue his life in seminary and proceed to priesthood and forget me.. I got lost and I met a nurse BF. In 1996 my childhood sweetheart "priest" came back and asking me to marry him but I refused, even until that time I still loved him.. He asked me if I still love him and he needs only one answer "yes' or 'No" and he said at the count of ten if still I won't answer him he'll drop the phone and I'll be losing him forever.. I did not answer him because things were complicated at that time.. In 1997 I got married and I don't know his whereabouts.. Truly even my marriage days, there were nights that I met him in my dreams that we're together and I know in my heart that I still love him and he's always inside of me forever because he's my one true love. I do love my husband but the love for my priest is different and it's phenominal...I kept on crying everytime I remind on him and sometimes I missed him... so much.. in 2008 my marriage life is shaky and in 2009 my husband and I got separated.. What heavens on earth I got a forwarded greeting message from my childhood lover" priest' then followed by a call from him. I was shocked, my heart was keep on pounding at that time and my feelings with him still the same,, He asked me for the 2nd time if I still loved him and without a second thought I answered him YES because I believe that in 1996 when I didn't answer him I know that was the biggest mistake in my life. From there we have our relationship but it's a secret.. We love each other and he had a proposal with me that If it's okay with him to wait him until he retire. There he has his choice. I said yes because I truly love him and I can't live without him. However, at the back of it I felt guilty to GOD for having an affair with him.. I'm trying to get lost again because I'm afraid I can't wait for him for 13 years more.. It's hard to stay at home alone without companion while waiting for my one true love for that long years.. Now I tried to stop texting him and he maybe respects my decision so he too stopped texting me. We're now on our second week of not texting each other but my was heart broken every seconds... I feel I'm dying..I feel I'm dying.. I keep on praying, GOD will help me find my way..

Best Answer

I had a crush on a pastor when we were going to the same gym. He was a big ole teddybear. But it sounds extremely complicated.

Best Answer

Of course it's possible, but make sure you're not simply infatuated with the unattainable.

Best Answer

Why not they're human and not all of them keep their vows.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Is-She-Interested-Or-Was-She-Just-Being-Friendly/166892" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

I used to think the priest of one of the churches I went to was really sexy looking.. he was young .. I stopped going to that church cos It didn't feel too right.

Best Answer

you'd have a better shot at him if you were a 10 year old boy

Best Answer

It's possible to fall in love with anyone.

Best Answer