mommaceitta mommaceitta 51-55, F 17 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Anything is possible. My husband still writes me love letters and we live in the same house and share the same bed. He puts them on my desk in my home office, sometimes on the dashboard of my car, on top of the washing machine in the laundry room or places them in the pages of my Bible.

Best Answer

Kisses to you sweetheart.

Best Answer

Back at you dear.

Best Answer

Yes, I leave notes for my husband.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I'm writing this from personal experience. In my teens I had a penpal from Portugal. We would write each other 10-page paper-mail letters at least once a week. We shared our deepest emotions with each other, family experiences, school experiences. The letters weren't even romantic, but I knew I was in love with him and I had never even seen a picture.

We finally met in person during a school trip. To my advantage, his feelings were mutual. I was his first kiss. We had just "met", but it felt like I had known him for years. We were deeply in love, all because of letters. He moved stateside the following year. Unfortunately, he had some mental illness/relationship issues and things didn't work out. Otherwise, I feel we would have been together permanently.

I think letters are an excellent way to know somebody. They let you share your most intimate thoughts and feelings. A man who can write letters is such a positive.

Best Answer

Of course. It might even be the best way, without all the chemistry to muddle things up. But as with all relationships it's a good idea to give it time. 'Course you're gonna want that chemistry to kick in once you DO meet but by then you should have a solid basis of common interests and ideals to work with. Good luck and best wishes.

Best Answer

Yes, but the person you fall in love with could be anyone, including a person you create in your head. Women have problems with this in particular. You hear what they say, but your mind creates its own fantasy to go with it. So be careful.

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer

Provided both persons are being SINCERE i would say that it's more impactful if 2 people were to fall in love by exchanging letters.

The problem with falling in love with someone in person is that we fall in love with our IDEA of that person. Our prejudiced and hopeful ideal. The same is likely to be true for letters, but i would think to a slightly lesser degree. Unless the guy is an A-1 level Casanova bullshit artist like yours truly =D

Best Answer

Yes.... I began my romance with the man I have been with for 9 years now over the internet...

Nothing but words on the proverbial page.

Letters or E-mail (faster and cheaper) is a great way to start to get to know someone. Affection can be felt almost immediately. Love is somewhat extreme but who am I to put the phoo phoo on that............ Look where I have found myself......... On the receiving end of a healthy and most longest lasting relationship I have ever experienced outside of one friend and my family members.

Best Answer

sweet-----

Best Answer

With God anythings possible.....

Best Answer

Yes, Love is all in your Mind. However you should keep in mind, the person you Love in your mind may not be the person your writing letters to.

Best Answer

now that gives me something to think about.

Best Answer

I agree completely.

Best Answer

That is a very good question. trust your gut. If two people are good friends through letters, it may be possible. But before you decide to love, meet at a safe place agreed upon by both of you. If you are not quit sure, bring a friend and a safety person. Prearrange several safety signals. One for your safety person to leave, if you feel totally comfortable, One for your safety person to stay. And one to make up an excuse why you and your safety person have to leave.

Best Answer

very good advice my friend

Best Answer

you are very welcome. it is better to play it safe at first, then gamble on the unknown. You really never know who you are writing to, or talking to. You have to trust what you feel inside. Because sometimes words are deceiving. Good luck to you. and your hopeful new adventure with a new friend.

Best Answer

D o y o u l o v e m e n o w?

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer