musicman99 musicman99 18-21, M 14 Answers Aug 20, 2010

Love can happen in almost any situation....the only thing to be wary of is that love over texting is most likely love for the image of what you think they are, not who they really are. It takes a very long time to really get to know someone....so be careful.

Best Answer

absolutely YES

Best Answer

yep....

Best Answer

I think it's possible to fall in love with someone through any kind of communication. <br />
Texting, sure. As long as both are truthful about what they say and each know what the other means (sarcasm, jokes, etc..)

Best Answer

right now I am texting with a man in the service. Think it is easy for a man to fall in love in that situation because of the circumstances. He is vulnerable and to feel wanted must mean a lot. I think especially because he is in a war zone our relationship is his safe haven.

Best Answer

I think in order to really fall in love with someone you need to meet them, see them, in person. I believe a realtionship can be formed this way but I think the actual love comes from spending time with someone.

Best Answer

I think I sorta did...that and IMing and email. Eventually we did hang out in person but I think chatting together is what got us started. But now it kind of sucks because we communicate better over these mediums than in person_!

Best Answer

i prefer it.pple always say things abt themselves as they r!

Best Answer

No. You can probably develop a very significant crush though, which makes it easier to fall in love later on.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

I think so .. its a special kind of connection ...

Best Answer