scarednsad scarednsad 51-55, F 14 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Actually this is the best way and the love that emanates from this is True Spiritual Love, since the mind meets first and then the body.... and the traditional methods were the ones that were wrong, Since the body meets before the mind... <br />
many end up fighting or suffer all life, since they get bodily hooked, but find a lot of difficulty to make their minds meet.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
You can especially fall in love with what you think or hope someone is. <br />
Be very very careful.

Best Answer

It is and I did :o)

Best Answer

Yes, it is possible, The heart falls and you love the person and not just the physical image

Best Answer

It's absolutely possible, yes.

Best Answer

Yes, but it's a very different sort of love, and relationship from loving someone in person. But it's most certainly valid.

Best Answer

I believe so.

Best Answer

Yea...but be careful...don't give too much...don't love too much...don't get too serious..it's online and not in reality..

Best Answer

theres a HUGE difference between the fantasy and the reality. that sais, one or two people do seem to find others that way.

Best Answer

i don't think so. Love is love, you cant guarantee some guy you have known for years is not going to hurt u. You can't be sure of anything in love, that is why I don't see there should be a distinction between the 2

Best Answer

Not possible. You instead fall in love with an image. The real person, in person, is always so much different.

Best Answer

Not all the time.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

I disagree. I have made every good friends over the internet. Some of these people have been friends with me for over 10 years now. We mostly communicate over the internet or the phone; but he have met in person after years of knowing each other only over the internet. It was very interesting the first time we met. When we met we had no strangeness or difficultly. We were both the person we thought we were.

Best Answer

I should say the reason we mostly communicate over the internet or phone is because we live very far from each other. We only meet on rare occasions when we travel to visit each other.

Best Answer

I'm thinking more in terms of dating websites and how people misrepresent themselves. You are talking about non-romantic types of friendships where there is no incentive to misrepresent.

Best Answer

Dont take this the wrong way no offense ok<br />
Yeah for someone my age but in reality long distance and internet relationships always die when the two people actually meet

Best Answer