No but I always laugh at the ones growing on my chest.

Best Answer

Yes, especially on LSD. I've heard a person can instantly go all white after an intense trip.<br />
I have a shock of grey in my beard like Bride of Frankenstein. Pretty cool actually if I say so myself. :)

Best Answer

I'm happy to say that I wouldn't know. Sooo, what's stressing you out?

Best Answer

Oh god. Way...way too much. It's like the bigger things are going but there are smaller things adding on to it as the bigger things go away. I would like to have just one stress free week.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

It's alright. I've had worse, believe me.

Best Answer

Don't say things like that! That's what makes the worse things happen!

Best Answer

Trust me. I have had the worst thing happen to me in my life and it has taken a great toll on me and my family and friends as well. I know that this is a lot right now but it's not the worst I've had. I feel like I need to stay positive 24/7 to be completely happy all the time.

Best Answer

I feel that if im not always happy then I might as well pull the carpet from under my feel myself.

Best Answer

Most things do have a positive. Finding the positive can be difficult, so feeling a bit down is to be expected at times.The important thing, for me, is to have a bit of a 'moment', but then to keep moving, and try and keep smiling.

Best Answer

Lack of pigment is not dyeing hair but yes, stress can play apart in grey hair.

Best Answer

No, you don't feel grey hairs growing on your head. You just wake up one day, look into the mirror, realize how old you look and wonder where the time went...

Best Answer

I've had a strand of natural grey hair all my life haha

Best Answer

Gray hair isn't any more dead than regular hair. Some kind of pigment thingy changes, then it grows gray from the root.

Best Answer

Hmm...something died to stop making the pigment. Doctors agree. Hair itself is already dead so UR correct to say grey hair isn't any MORE dead. LOL

Best Answer

I have no clue, I don't think so...I have random strands of stray gray hair, I don't notice, people point it out to me

Best Answer

God I hope not

Best Answer

You def can see it after a stressful situation. but feel it- not so sure about that.

Best Answer