I guess I am asking about the losing love for a person part. I am talking about the excitement for a person and talking openly and intimately with them. I mean more than just lust or infatuation.
Ksjourney Ksjourney 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 26, 2011

You can dissociate, and distance yourself. It doesn't mean that it's not there. I believe love evolves over time, but doesn't necessarily disappear.

Best Answer

I ask because my guy is in the Navy. He said that he has to reenlist. Then he said he needed to distance himself when before he was reenlisting it was nothing but love.

Best Answer

It's possible to have strong romantic feelings for someone and then just turn off like a light switch; it's happened to me, with my own feelings. It's quite a puzzling experience for sure--to feel that way about someone and then just...not. BUT, I would not say that it was really love if it can just be turned off so quickly.

Best Answer

Real love doesn't disappear that quickly or easily; Definitely not from one day to another. However, like barefoot stated, there is often the introductory stage of a relationship where everything seems perfect and things that may otherwise bother greatly you are overlooked. If the honeymoon stage is over and the rest of the relationship can't be salvaged, then a clean break should be made before further hurt and heartbreak ensues.

Best Answer

Of course it happens, when theres a big turn off.

Best Answer

I love the game wow gold:<br />
http://www.deansale.com/

Best Answer

when I truely love someone with that rare kind of love I love them forever even long after they're gone! But any other can be killed in an instant if I feel betrayed!

Best Answer

sure it can, things change, though its normally been coming and you just notice it one day.

Best Answer

It would depend on how one defines love. The word is overused. Some people can fall in love with a pair of jeans.

Best Answer