And then realize all of a sudden you are completely in love with them?My friend asked me this and i have no idea what to say....
Sproetjies3 Sproetjies3 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 30 in Dating & Relationships

Yes

Best Answer

I think we can be blinded by the idea of 'romantic' love. Real feelings grow from getting to know someone (when you may 'feel nothing' for them) and then becoming friends, then good friends. Sometimes, bam, it hits you that you have very deep feelings for this person. This happened to me and although we did not stay together in the end, we had a very close relationship for over five years. So, yes, what your friend thinks of as 'all of a sudden' may have been growing for a long time ...

Best Answer

Thats exactly what i thought like maybe she didn't feel anything accept physical attraction in the beginning and then they became closer cause they are really good friends now and they live together as roommates and now she has fallen in love but didn't realize it was happening.

Best Answer

Does the other person feel the same way?

Best Answer

It looks like it

Best Answer

That's great - looks like the start of something special!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Probably met a smartie or a witch.

Best Answer

lol what??

Best Answer

You don't just get clever bastards you get clever ******* too. The interest arises when they meet each other.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's possible, but it has something to do with the second bottle of wine. ;}

Best Answer

They have been together then broke up then together then broke up again and they say they are not in love with each other like they cant tap into their feelings but they cant let go of each other they still act romantically towards each other.

Best Answer

you love her or you dont

Best Answer

I don't think its possible nope O_o

Best Answer

tell him hes's sick

Best Answer