Ladyemzy Ladyemzy 22-25, F 4 Answers Mar 4 in Dating & Relationships

yeah of course..i never felt this alone while i was single..but again i guess it is all in the mind..all you need to do is divert yourself to an activity that will productively keep u busy :)

Best Answer

Yes it happens

Best Answer

He doesn't look at me the same he hasn't touched me for ages I think in about 2/3 week we have kissed once

Best Answer

Aww :( that sounds sadist but he is well , he might be tensed or frustrated about something .. Check it out talk with him and see weather he is emotionally and mentally ok?... I know its though for u coz even u need his emotional support

Best Answer

That's just it he is fine and he even asked me to **** him off instead of having sex together

Best Answer

Dump him he doesnt repects or shows love to you .. Move on

Best Answer

5years together and I moved in with him for 2 years now and I move 60 miles away from family to be with just seems a lot to throw away

Best Answer

Thats sucks :( but I suggest coz it might get worst so

Best Answer

I just want him to notice me again

Best Answer

Aww :) it shows u love him so do onething be normal with him but when ur togesther make him remember about things u use to do or how u met in past

Best Answer

I will try but yesterday I approached him to kiss him and he said what are you looking at

Best Answer

Aww thats so bad about him :( does he always behave to annoyed?

Best Answer

Yep for about a month now he doesn't say I love you first I'm the first to show affection and sometimes he wakes up horny in the middle of the night and wanks I know he is doing it but why doesn't he wake me up

Best Answer

Awww :( he sounds very frustrated and he is facing some difficulty or something he hasn't told u yet.. Make him talk to u untill he doesn't sounds normal he wud behave the same.. Watch out on his activities :)

Best Answer

What should I do

Best Answer

not with a human being..

Best Answer