Thevy29 Thevy29 26-30, M 12 Answers Feb 23 in Health

Its not your age ,its something else .at 30 your at your peak potential and have no reason to decline at all for many more decades if you take care of yourself .I can prove that.

Best Answer

If you're suffering from burnout, yes.

Short-term solution - take a vacation.

Long-term - Cut your work hours to free up either more hours in a day (eg. 6 hours a day instead of 8) or more days in a week (eh. 8-10 hours a day for 4 days a week instead of 5). Take good care of yourself. Eat right, exercise regularly, drink plenty of water, participate in some mental and some physical activities of interest to you regularly with friends, rest well. And include some personal quiet time in your daily schedule to let yourself relax and get in touch with your carefree side.

Best Answer

for some people, depends on the person really, and sometimes the job

Best Answer

Burn out is possible at any age. What do you do?

Best Answer

get a grip

Best Answer

yes. and it's worse at 40, and 50, and I turn 60 in a couple of years - I can hardly wait.

Best Answer

Athletes often retire at 30, so it makes sense that anyone with a physical job would become tired around that age too.

Best Answer

yeah i feel this way, slave slave slave away for very little money, had enough of it

Best Answer

Hell yeah, man !

Best Answer

30 is a mans prime, you shouldn't feel old.

Best Answer