cardinal2013 cardinal2013 18-21, F 24 Answers Jan 7, 2013

hell yes!

Guys are always up for anything!

Best Answer

not all males

Best Answer

True. Only 99.99%

Best Answer

can't we just play scrabble instead??

Best Answer

hahaha!

Best Answer

It is entirely possible. Set your limits, and he should respect them. The foreplay sometimes is the best thing. We all strive for the ultimate, we set goals and work towards them. Nothing wrong with having a good time without going all the way. Nothing wrong with building a strong friendship first, and learning to trust the person your with.

My question would be on your limits. I guess I can understand you wanting to keep your virginity. But, why the limits? No oral? Is that because you don't want to be naked with him? You don't want him to see you naked? Your willing to give a hand job, is he naked while doing this? What are you afraid of? I have been naked in bed with a girl and not have sex.

With all that said, set your limits, and the man you are with should respect your wishes. Anything is possible if you both agree

Best Answer

But of course

Best Answer

That depends, can I ********** myself while we make out?

Best Answer

Then add me and lets talk.

Best Answer

It is possible to find guys at any age willing to take things slowly... Good luck with that however as many will feel like you have an obligation to deal with any issues that arise from getting that intimate with them.

Best Answer

I've found two....I dated each for over a year until I moved away for high school/college.

Best Answer

Sure, as long as she is willing to go all the way after marriage.

Best Answer

Of course it's possible. I cannot understand why you can't find anyone, given that you are at college. My university years were fantastic for sex. The place was full of liberated intelligent educated people who were up for it much of the time. Good luck anyhow.

Best Answer

I didn't ask for sex, I asked about making out, which is the problem...yes, there are plenty of intelligent people willing to have sex. Too bad that's not what I'm looking for...

Best Answer

OK. It's because I don't understand this American term making out. I mistook that for screwing. Well, let me modify my answer. I most certainly did not have sex with everybody I had a good time with uni. I'm sure you'l find plenty willing to do what you ask.

Best Answer

Depends how many fingers will you take ?

Best Answer

Way back in my youth I had girl friend this all used to do.

It was nice and no pressure

Still to this day we good friends.

I don't regret it not moving on

Enjoy life's adventures

Best Answer

Would you be willing to receive oral with no expectation that you reciprocate?

Best Answer

No. I had a bf whom I dated for a year offer me the same thing.

Best Answer

PASS as you are way to young for me

Best Answer

Interesting

Best Answer

do you know what making out is? would you put making out in the category of making love? - or are they totally different in your views?

Best Answer

What exactly is your idea of making out?

Best Answer

kissing, heavy touching/petting, maybe a hand job.

Best Answer

Making out online?

Best Answer

No doubt. You just have to try.

Best Answer