My boyfriend its a jerk.he even denied it after my best friend tools me.she has expressed how sorry she was.anything I asked her to explain even the details she tools. I know my boyfriend can be manipulative and my friends its some what gullible so to speak but I can't live with out her in my life. I have kicked him to the curb.ths happened almost six months ago.we haven't tasked face to face or on the phone but we do email back and forth.I miss her but my family hates her.
missb522 missb522 26-30, F 30 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

A true BEST friend and someone who really loves you would not have done it so adios to both

Best Answer

I'd forgive them, but would wonder how I could trust them again...with anything?

Best Answer

im sorry but of course ur bff will be like im sorry cuz its more of a sorry that she knows she did wrong not cuz she actually felt like saying sorry u know! if she was truelly sorry and if she truelly loved you she will stop it but she didnt n imagine if would of kept going! to be honest she wasnt a true friend and u shouldnt just be oh its cuz my friend is like that noo hes like that cuz people like u believe everything

Best Answer

if she was really drunk back then. then it`s okay but if she was just being manipulated then u can`t trust her that doesn`t mean u have to leave her just stay friends not best friends till she proves that she is trust worthy again to u and for ur boyfriend when u see him next time spit on his face and leave him and u will feel great

Best Answer

It depends on your relationship and what you want out of it.... also, how you came to learn about it (was she honest, was he?)<br />
Years ago my best friend slept with the guy I was dating and had really liked a lot. I was well aware that my friend was very promiscuous but I really didn't care. Anyway, the day after - she told me about it. She told me I could do better than him, because even though it was HER who came on to him, it took all of 10 minutes to convince him. She told me she'd set up a date with him that weekend and wanted me to go - to make him feel like an a$$. I said okay, we went... there he sat with ANOTHER woman on his lap (that turned out to be his wife... we decided she could keep him)<br />
We said nothing to him, we went out bar hopping and had a good time that night. We left him in the past - he was not worth losing my best friend over. It's been over 20 years since that incident, we are STILL good friends and he is an ancient memory.<br />
What do YOU want to do?

Best Answer

It depends on how long you've been friends, how good a friend she was to you previously and if you could ever see it happening again. You're well rid of him, but a true friend would never have considered touching her best friend's partner, no matter how beguiling he might be. If you do forgive her, keep your eyes open.

Best Answer

Boys will come and go, and they usually do that in exactly that order. Sorry to be crass but it's the bold and painful truth. Guys don't want girlfriends, but they do like having a person they know they have good odds of having sex with, if the tradeoff is monogamy, they'll bite that bullet. The thing is, they're only as faithful as their options. I would choose a best friend over any guy. If Halle Berry can get cheated on, we all will get cheated on. We women really need to figure ourselves out, and stand together because when the men cheat, we're all we have left. If a boyfriend gets his girlfriend pregnant, 10 to 1 says he runs as fast as his legs will carry him. If a best friend finds our her best friend is pregnant, 10 to 1 says she'll be there through the finish line; from birth to graduation. I have several friends, married, unmarried, whatever... we all have kids, we all struggle together. We stick together. Lovers truly come and go. But we know when the lights go out, we all head over to Heather's with food, water, flashlights and blankets and we wait out the storm together. Best friends are worth fighting for... even when they screw up BAD.

Best Answer

You have to be a strong person to forgive someone in that type of situation, but even if you do it doesn't make you weak. To forgive is to say you're passed that situation. There are far worse situations in life than a friend sleeping with a bf. Forget the bf. if you want to forgive your best friend that's nobody's business but yours.

Best Answer

it will take time but you will gorgive because she is your best friend glasd you kicked him to the curb theres more fish then him in the sea but not to many best friends

Best Answer

You obviously didn't really love him- or you wouldn't get over it so easily--but she knew what she was doing, and she didn't think of your feelings one little bit. A 'best friend' wouldn't go there.

Best Answer

Dump the guy...keep the BFF. She was played. Not really her fault.

Best Answer

Forgiveness is hard, but if she is truly sorry; it's your obligation to give it and move forward. Your friendship likely may never be the same, but there is a chance it would grow stronger. She may find a way to rebuild your trust and affection if you both get past it.

Best Answer

btw-he is your former boyfriend. You may need to get that set in your mind.

Best Answer

Sounds like an opportunity for a FMF menage-a-trois. Carpe Diem!

Best Answer

I wouldn't respect lesbians, but women who enjoy sharing a man are hot, and a lot of fun.

Best Answer

ahh.. she better run fast if she will do that to me.. bcoz if I find it out il make sure she will lose all her hair! and I will break up my bf too!

Best Answer

I don't know. I'd probably forgive her, but I don't think the relationship would be the same after.

Best Answer

forgive her, I'm serious. I slept with my bestfriends boyfriend. & she forgave me with open arms. I did it whenever me & her were in a fight and I didn't even go through with it all the way because I started crying. it took me months to tell her because everytime I called, I couldn't get the words out & I finally did & she cried with me, not because of me. she still loves me to this day. & I still am sorry about it. I still feel like crap because of it but everyday she tells me she loves me and it gets me through. so, find it in your heart to forgive her. god forgives you for worse things I'm sure, so you can do this. it's a wrong thing to do, but if she truely regrets it, she will show it.

Best Answer

My best friend slept with my boyfriend when I was in 11th grade. I forgave her, but it took time.

Best Answer