perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 11 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Self Improvement

No. Its my worst enemy.

Best Answer

I understand.

Best Answer

Good question and thanks for your reply. As I say in my story on disability - it ruins every aspect of life. I spent years as a great optimist, only to each day have it chipped away by the harsh realities life showed.

Best Answer

Nerve pain and weakness isn't my friend...although I shake hands with it every dag-gone day...maybe if kept some kind of "schedule for visiting me", perhaps I could then form some kind of quiet-time type-o-relationship...right now, I don't really give a "flyin' handshake" is we ever really bond!....lol...

Best Answer

Yes, as a guest, nerve pain has a way of outwearing the welcome.

Best Answer

yes it does...lol...

Best Answer

Oh yeah...that's ear-ringing cure-all for nerve-pain, that doesn't really work?!!...not for me!...lol...[a deafening experience!]

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

AH!!

The 54 Million DOLLAR Question.

I've "searched".......for Someone who I Could love.......And would Love ME.......with "my" Disabilities.

Best Answer

its good to get to know your disease but i wouldnt feel were allies. we want to destroy each other. maybe if we could disarm but that isnt in my control .

Best Answer

illnessness, are any level , I believe, 'dis-ease- like disharmony. I wonder if one can accept the need to un-invite disharmony and embrace finding greater harmony. Can help our healing , perhaps in ways unexpected but help us heal nevertheless.

Love, True

P.S. I think now the alliance must be with your Spirit in determining the Highest and Best of your Self is what you will and want to be willing to give. Then we may know Peace although not necessarily control. Love, True

Best Answer

Interesting premise. A manageable illness, where you can be reasonably sure your symptons will respond to your meds or treatments may act as an ally by letting you know subtly when you've missed a pill or need to change your prescription. But with an illness that can't be controlled, where it behaves adversarially and flares up with no notice...it would be more difficult.

Best Answer

yes my bipoler gets me out of more ****

Best Answer

Yes, but then I would kill MANY people, and probably myself.

Best Answer