not only possible, but likely...<br />
especially in younger (developing) brains under 25... and alcohol is much more devastating than cannabis

Best Answer

I'd say not just likely but inevitable.

Best Answer

If you do so on a rooftop, it's almos likely.

Best Answer

drinking will do you in-moderate weed is fine

Best Answer

Don't know about weed, but I went to a neurologist with a friend who had used way too much alcohol in his younger days. The neurologist showed us films of my friend's brain and pointed out areas that had atrophied from excessive use of alcohol. Scary stuff.

Best Answer

I believe that there has been one study that shows that doing both at the same time can prevent some of the damage caused to the brain by the alcohol but it is controversial and when it comes to street drugs there is no reliability factor. Truth is alcohol rots the brain and cannabis affects brain chemistry so I wouldnt recommend trying to prevent alcohol induced brain damage by adding a drug that can induce psychosis amongst other things.

Best Answer

Brain damage it can cause, hmmm.

Best Answer

excessive alcohol will prob kill your liver way before the brain damage given someone is drinking enough to do brain damage. weed does no where near that much damage. unless used in very large quantity over a long period of time.

Best Answer

Honestly, I think other problems will set in long before you get to the brain damage, if you're using that much. Alcohol, especially, is a particularly dangerous drug in excess. Sometimes in only takes one really bad binge for alcohol to kill.

Best Answer

Alcohol does a major number on the brain cells. Weed clogs up your receptors, but nothing compared to alcohol.

Best Answer