If so, how? And by 'you know what' I mean sex
InvisibleHuman InvisibleHuman 22-25, F 22 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Health

Somehow, the "you know what" from the "you know what" has to get close enough to the "you know what" inside the "you know what". And you know what? It does not matter how. Now, ain't that just wonderful?

Best Answer

Ever heard about Artificial Insemination? U don't hve to do sex for that but u can get pregnant.

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

yes, it is, with artificial insemination.

Best Answer

yep. ***** bank

Best Answer

Well, it happened once that I know of.

Best Answer

Without some form of penetration or a medical procedure NO

BUT - are you sure there has been no you know what.

Some men will take advantage of a woman who is pased out drunk, and worse still other men may drug a woman so that they can do you know what.

You may not remember it but apparently if that happened there would have been some discomfot, and bursing down there, blood etc so you should hopefully be able to remember any wild parties or missing hours.

If you did suffer this sort of unwilling partner event then contact your police - that's rape

Best Answer

It is completely 100% IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant without ***** and egg meeting in some fashion. Whether it's artifical insemination, in-vitro, or when the man says "Sorry I was gonna pull out tbut the phone startled me" that's the only possible ways it can happen.

Did it ever occur to you that the midwife that "inspected" Mary's hymen was lying? Back then Women stuck together, because their husbands treated them like dirt most of the time. Plus if Mary hadn't been a virgin she would have been stoned to death as an adulterer, Joseph would have remarried, and things would be very different. So there was a LOT of pressure on her to say that Mary had an intact hymen.

Best Answer

It's called You could inject the ***** directly into you know where. Not into the skin, just do it like the guy does. No needles.

Best Answer

not if u don't swallow, silly!

Best Answer

Yes, usually it's precum getting into the valley, but any fluid that is warm enough to maintain the ***** that gets to the warm moisture in a woman's lap has a fighting chance to create the condition.

Best Answer

Jesus's mommy did, so why not?

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

you dont actually believe in all that bible silliness do you?

Best Answer

Yes I do, and it is not silliness!

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

If you're christian, yeah

Best Answer

Don't know you know what but you know who kncoked me right up

Best Answer

a uterus?

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer