i sometimes feel that way towards my boyfriend. i love him so much, but i feel a lot of resentment simply because he broke down all my barriers and makes me feel things that scare me. if i don't feel these things i can't get hurt. he changed that. and i'm scared.

Best Answer

i feel the same!!! so its possible but i believe only bcs yur scared of gtin hurt, and that they'll break your eart. but if they've givin u no reason to fink so thn your the one with the problems. deal with it. because falling in love is beautiful.

Best Answer

i think about this alot because my boyfriend, the guy that i love, makes me so upset sometimes it makes me wonder if i secretly hate him at the same time. like they say there is a thin line between love and hate.

Best Answer

Two sides of the same coin. Not a good emotion to hang onto, trying to find the exact quote or who said it first but I can't. Anger/hatred/resentment/bitterness, is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Best Answer