poohlover26 poohlover26 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 5, 2012

Yes definitely. There are 7 billion people on the planet. Chances are you have about six thousand-ish soulmates.

Best Answer

you know my husband tried selling that sh1t to me a year ago... I told him go be with his fckin' soul mate. I'm done.. and guess who loves me and wants me bad and is sooo sorry and never wants me to leave and loves me to death and he was confused and didn't mean it and he's soo sorry and loves me forever lol

Best Answer

Got his attention. Huh?

Best Answer

Lol that's funny.

Best Answer

No, there's no such thing as a soul mate. You can be romantically compatible with hundreds of thousands of people. Think of it, you live on a planet of seven billion, and people from towns of 100 people can still wind up together without having to look outside their own borders. MANY MANY MANY people can romantically 'work'.

Best Answer

I'm being a little glib though because I think you're asking if you can fall for two people at once.
Absolutely you can. It's the basis of nearly all of the great tragedies. And unless everyone is into polyamory, things get very complicated and unpleasant.

Best Answer

I do believe, you only have one true soulmate, you may love a dozen times, but there is never a love like you have for your soulmate. I married my soulmate 18 years later....I dated, married and none of it ever felt the way it was when I was with my soulmate in high school.

Best Answer

Who knows? One at a time is enough.

Best Answer

There are 7 billion people on the planet. Have u ever heard about that??? My female cousin told me about wWw, richsingleclub– c 0 /m . She told me it is the best place to meet rich man and hot lady whoever you want. I have tried. The outcome is fantastic. You wanna get laid tonight? Come in and give it a shot, you will find someone or something you like there. Have fun! Maybe u can find me there! ;)

Best Answer

No,u cant need to be rich ,important is u should be a sincerelly heart to make friends.Maybe u can have a look and u will realize.

Best Answer

there are no soul mates.. just people who identify and enjoy each other...

Best Answer

yes at different points in your life but people change

Best Answer

It's possible to have 100.

Best Answer