KairiDarkling KairiDarkling 18-21, F 6 Answers Jul 14, 2013 in Beliefs

Yes. Be careful what you will/wish for because you will get it but not exactly how you wanted it or when you wanted it. If you want something bad enough put all of your thought and heart into it and be consistent. Also, use plenty of detail.

Best Answer

Ok... Thanks

Best Answer

The book, The Secret, claims that you can. If I radiate positive energy, people respond in kind and vice versa. I haven't yet been able to "will" acquiring material things. Maybe it's a matter of having 100% faith and belief that you can.

Best Answer

I've seen the documentary several times.... and I understand where they are coming from...

Best Answer

No. That New Age búllshit called "The Secret" is a lie. You don't control things other than yourself with your mind.

Best Answer

I don't believe magic works. You need to follow up the "will" with constructive actions. You can't expect to sit in lotus position willing things to happen and expect them to happen.

Best Answer

I understand that completely

Best Answer

Aside from the "magic doesnt work" part.

Best Answer

I categorize something happening by pure will as the equivalent of magic.

Best Answer