God does not have wants or desires.<br />
God wants for you what you want for you.<br />
The world you see around you is the world God gave you...Because you asked for it.<br />
The problem is...you did`nt know you were asking for it.

Best Answer

The Bible says, "Thy Word is a light unto my path and a lamp unto my feet." (Psalm 118:105) Although the thoughts of God are vastly above our own, He does have a plan for each one of us redeemed in the Blood of His Son and He desires for us to understand what that plan is. This happens in two ways: through reading His Word, and prayerfully reflecting upon the events of our lives. The light for our paths is the knowledge of what is pleasing to God, and this comes through His revelation. Once we know this, we soon see how every event that happens is an opportunity for us to love God and our neighbour.

Best Answer

Yes. If you pray and read His word then you will know what he wants. He makes it clear that He wants us to be happy.

Best Answer

why don't you ask him instead of a bunch of online strangers?

Best Answer

Read John's Gospel. There you will find most of your answers.<br />
If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.<br />
As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.<br />
This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

Best Answer

God wants all human beings in heaven because he loves us but it is our choice to choose whether we want to go to heaven - That doesn't mean that he desires it, he is not a human being and the word desire is wrong and does not suite God, desire gives the impression that you are hoping for something to happen, God does not know "hope" if he wants something to happen, he will just make it happen.

Best Answer

God has a plan for each of us. It is possible to know what he wants for us if we listen to the Spirit within us. This takes practice and self discipline. It takes studying the Bible. It takes fellowship and praise. Sometimes I know something as simple as " God does NOT want me to give up " even though I often do want to....

Best Answer

There is no god-just ourselves!

Best Answer

How do you know for sure?

Best Answer

God wants to care about you .But you cannot understand.How he has power to do

Best Answer

I don't think it's possible to know the mind of God. But it is possible to understand his laws. Humans obeying his laws must have an effect on him. I would think that he desires a direct relationship with him. I would think that is something that he would want.

Best Answer

God (for lack of a better word) wants everyone to love each other, experience life and emotions and learn. The whole point of our existence in the third density is for our souls to develop more quickly. There are both good and bad things in life, but we need the whole thing in order to grow.

Best Answer