The only way you know is when you can't either access the profile , or answer one of their questions or comments .

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

If you can't respond to their reply they have probably blocked you. Don't worry about it those are small minded people that can't tolerate a dissenting view and do that to get the last word in.<br />
A few have left nasty remarks on my white board then blocked me, real loosers.

Best Answer

I know it's a bloke from the UK, where I' m from

Best Answer

wait. if they have commented on your Q. means they unblocked you. left a comment, then raced back and blocked you... i got a few fans just like that... a$$hats :)

Best Answer

Honestly, I couldn't give a monkies, but I would rather be told, if that makes sence?

Best Answer

oh perfect sense my good man. i'd rather pull then thru my moniter by the neck scruff and teist their ears off!... but ignor and move on is best you can do....

Best Answer

i wonder who all has blocked me too sometimes, is there a way to find out ?the only way i ever found out was when i couldnt answer their question

Best Answer

Thats the one

Best Answer

if you try to respond and you are blocked, it will tell you that that person has blocked you and that is why it is not working.

Best Answer

Think it says that about anyone under 18?

Best Answer

there are those who get a nut somehow by blocking others for nO apparent reason, these are loser types who have nO other power in their life, i say flick em off like a buggar and laugh at them.

Best Answer