I do not think that it is possible because although people with more mistakes & experience tell me their stories, I refuse to believe them until I experience it myself.
chronomantique chronomantique 18-21 6 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Community

In a while you will realize, life is not long enough to make all the mistakes yourself, listen to others, believe what they have learned, that will give you more time for your own mistakes.

Best Answer

Oh hon, you are young. Just wait until real nitty gritty adult issues hit and you see people turn to hard drugs.

Best Answer

There is a part of your brain that does open up to the process by learning from others mistakes...other wise we probably would exist by this point.....But, sometimes, one can only learn from touching the hot stove ourselves.

Best Answer

It is, but not just because they tell you, but when you have to suffer because of them you can actually decide to not be like them.

But I don’t think taking somebody’s advice due to their experience is learning from them…

Best Answer

Wrong .. I learn from lots of people's mistakes

Best Answer

If someone said jump off the bridge onto a concrete bottom right after they did.... would you still say the same thing

Best Answer