Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 25 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yeah it is, but not wise to soften your heart to them.

Best Answer

Yes, I think so.

Best Answer

As long as you are still watching for the knife coming for your back, no.

Best Answer

Keep your friends close but keep your enemies even closer. Makes sense to me. I guess they may think you like them.

Best Answer

I'd say I try and have more tolerance of them, than actually like them.

Best Answer

In WWI it was the worst war know to modern man. More people died in that war then anyone was caring to admit. They were so scared they would let hitler push them around then start WWII for a long time. At the end of WWi what did the two sides do? they drank alchool together traded like the best of friends. Now when you can go from: this is just busniness sorry gotta paint dirt with your brains to: hey pal how are you today? i think you the most mature and trusting person i know. how the men of WWI did that idk. if thats doesnt anwser your question i dont know what will. <br />
Also it depends. Is it business that makes your enemy your enemy? or is old fashioned hate?

Best Answer

Yes, but not by definition. If you like your enemy, they're not an enemy. They're an obstacle.

Best Answer

I didn't know we had common enemies!

Best Answer

Yes....... and its possible to be nice to them as well.

Best Answer

Yes. Everyone has a common ground to start from.

Best Answer

Sometimes, it becomes more out of pity. If you forgive someone who does you wrong it makes you see them in a different light.

Best Answer

Ya for sure u may b enemies cause ur companies are competing... That font mean y'all can't go shoppin for shoes

Best Answer

yes they're called Frenemies ;)

Best Answer

Yes, just not agree with them.

Best Answer

You have enemies?

Best Answer