In my case pinkiepie and I got married & raised alot of little ones .

Best Answer

wow!in my case we have abit of an age diff,time zones n a v.long distance in between....

Best Answer

It was the same with us , She did live in California , I live in Oklahoma , She proposed to me after my one year morn for my ex had ended , She is 31 , I'm 61 & a Rabbi , Let me know if you think That love can overcome any Problem .

Best Answer

am nt sure if its love yet bt i definately have strong emotions for him...myb a crush...n am nt sure if its mutual...n am half a world away....

Best Answer

I have always considered that love is love no matter how far away it is , Two hearts can still be joined together .

Best Answer

Sure, it's possible, but only if the relationship is ba<x>sed on truth and honesty. These are things that can be hard to find on the Internet. Not impossible, but certainly not easy. Beware, and be careful. Do your "due diligence," as much as possible. Don't be afraid of using services such as "beenverified.com (I'm in no way affiliated with it, but have seen their commercials on TV). Proper vetting is going to be necessary, and don't feel like you're betraying a trust when you check someone out. Your first loyalty has to be to YOU. So don't toss the potential love aside, but at the same time, don't be anybody's fool.

Best Answer

he seems honest so far...n the liking thing i dnt knw if its mutual bt he makes me feel warm inside when we chat....i will definately check him up if he shows interest in me in that way tho'.....potential love huh?

Best Answer

You never know, but then--maybe. Keep your head on straight, make him "walk the line." By that I mean if you're a "do right" woman, you want a "do right" man. Good luck, and God bless.

Best Answer