lazysundays1 lazysundays1 56-60, M 3 Answers Jan 6, 2012

Been there it was a long time but now it is over.

Best Answer

Find her and tell her........tell her how you feel!

Best Answer

I have and it made no difference. When the change in life came the old her left and not even part of her came back. She new how I felt and decided to get out.

Best Answer

Tell me what change?......as I feel that this is what is happening now with my lady.....she flipped from one side....joyful,intimate,warm....to stern,distant and cold......however,I do suspect a form of 'Social Castration' here.....gradually retaining the pillars that hold up couples......and the mystery has never been solved.....why do women flip to the otherside? I really do think that so many men have died at the hand of his woman flipping on him so fast that he loses balance......and many have fallen into the gutter......we look down and sneer at those men and women who had been loved so much,that the rejection and indifference simply stifles them into a form of passive submission......the 'Controlers' are equally wounded souls striving to avoid domination,yet it is that they impose on others.

Best Answer

Sex and caring don't go hand in hand but getting some hot sex and not hiding it will have her wake up and jump on you.Just make sure that your lover is younger,prettier and leave lipstick all over your boxers,texes messages in your phone and that she calls at home when you're not home.....your wife will rape you!

Best Answer