It seems like a stupid question, but I need a serious answer. I asked my brother, and all he said was "There's no possible way you could lose 80lbs in 3 months, unless you were dead and decaying, or you cut off your body parts." Which, yeah, I get it, it's unhealthy, but seriously. Is there ANY way possible to lose that much weight in that amount of time?
stillYDGN stillYDGN 13-15, F 4 Answers Jul 5 in Health

If you want meth mouth.. Otherwise get that butt up early and go for a run every morning :)

Best Answer

But.. The effort.. ;-;

Best Answer

Its tough the first week or so, until you get into a routine :) You'll start feeling in shape and proud of yourself!

Best Answer

If you weren't grossly over weight to start with (well over 100 ponds) you restricted you calories to survival rations and never broke it, And spend all day every day exercising ad the risk of your short and long term health, you just might make it. But you would be a seriously ill person at the end of it and the weight would come back on as soon as you started eating properly again. The one thing that need to be included in any healthy weight loss program is TIME. You didn't get fat overnight and a couple of pounds a week is about as much as you can lose without stressing your system

Best Answer

I am grossly overweight. Lol.

Best Answer

Then your weight will already be effecting your health. Yet another reason to take it carefully and check with a doctor first

Best Answer

Ehh. cx

Best Answer

You have to lose like 30lbs each month. If you do somehow accomplish this, it wouldn't be good. Its unhealthy.

Best Answer

Of course it's unhealthy. I just need to know exactly.. how to do this.

Best Answer

Yes, but as mentioned, it is unhealthy.

Best Answer

Extremely unhealthy, but worth it, right? As long as no long term health conditions are added, correct?

Best Answer

As someone that has studied nutrition and works in the culinary field, no. I do not say it's worth it. For whatever reason you want to pursue losing that amount of weight in such a short amount of time seems pretty ridiculous and unreasonable. Losing that much weight in that short amount of time could lead to bad health conditions in the future seeing how it's nearly impossible to achieve such a goal in that amount of time given.

Best Answer

I would prefer to lose it in that amount of time, but it could take a couple of more months, if it has to take that long.

Best Answer