NO. Stop ******* with people and get your **** sorted out.

Best Answer

Our capacity to love others is almost limitless. Or capacity to live with and get along with a spouse is pretty much limited to one.<br />
You will find stories of successful polyandry, polygamy, and various permutations of love/sex relationships, but they are relatively rare, and usually exist between people who place a higher value on the physical and financial aspects of the relationship, than on the emotional aspect. Because the western world tends to value the emotional aspect of marriage above all else, multiple partners within a committed relationship rarely works.

Best Answer

That is incorrect. In the western world many, many people stay together due to finances &amp; many wait until the kids grow up to have that long awaited divorce. I should know, I hear it from my clients all the time.

Best Answer

I can't imagine it.

Best Answer

This the question they ask right before two guys get ****** over and start to hate chicks!

Best Answer

if you cant be with the one you love...

Best Answer

Of course, love the wife, love all there kids, don't see an issue with it

Best Answer

depends

Best Answer

Not as in MATE LOVE. You have to choose....

Best Answer

I don`t know but that doesn`t sound healthy

Best Answer

Be in love with more than one person ? I personally do not think so. But love more than one person~ Sure thing. I believe we all do that (family, friends, animals, ect.)

Best Answer

Of course you can! In some countries men can have many wives to love. Unfortunately, women cannot have 10 husbands, but hey, we can still share the love. :o)

Best Answer

Polyandry (one wife/several husbands) is practiced in some parts of the world. Mainly in NE India, Nepal, and Tibet and some tribes in the Amazon and Polynesia.

Best Answer

Also in Saudi Arabia.

Best Answer

It's hard enough for me to fall in love for one person; I can't imagine even loving two people at once.

Best Answer

You are but a young chicken. Wait a few years, it will happen.

Best Answer