allyson09 allyson09 18-21 25 Answers Aug 21, 2009

You can't make a girl like tacos if she loves hot dogs.

Best Answer

I bet you could take a straight male and make them a lesbian.

Best Answer

if you want her tell her if she doesen't like you here loss. lean in to kiss her if she backs off dont

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer

well in my case what happens was that we were fronds and I liked her a lot but never did anything. then one day we got in to a debate about if gay people were born that way or its a choice and I said born that way she said choice. so I said ok if u kissed me right now u wouldnt feel anything because u weren't born that way and she said oh yay and grabed me and kissed me then kissing led to making out and now were together. it might not work for u but yeah.

Best Answer

Kinda like someone asking you you if they can "make" you straight. same principle

Best Answer

Hun.. Listen you cant turn a staright girl lez Its very hard to do that...If she wanted to be with a girl...Im sure she would've by now...I mean some straight girls are curious about being with another woman...But Iwouldn't wait bc she may never become a lezzy...and its not right for you to wait you need to be happy! You dun need to wait around and be miserable waiting on something that may never happen! Im sure you can find you someone else! Ihope everything turns out okay! Good Luck!

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with a bit of rug munching

Best Answer

no... she might just use u for sex and get with a dude anyways. be honest and find out exactly where u both stand before u proceed... u could ruin the friendship or get into something u really don't want to. good luck.

Best Answer

Make her lesbian? No. Make her bisexual... unlikely. Make her bi-curious is possible.<br />
But why do that? If you wouldn't like to be turned straight, don't try to make a straight girl get turned on to other women.

Best Answer

Sorry, sweetie. You can no more turn a straight girl gay than a man could turn you straight. It's hardwired.

Best Answer

No Please don't ! Remember the illusion of free will

Best Answer

you cant 'make' someone one or the other. its up to her to decide what she is into. <br />
theres nothing wrong with experimenting though, if she wants to of course. <br />
if she knows you like her then she should really take the initiative over what feels best for her.

Best Answer

Um no. Unless she is bi. You can't change someone and shouldn't try. That's like me (just an example) having the hots for elvebrilith and trying to make him straight. It doesn't work that way and you should look else where. Good luck though.

Best Answer

It might and its a big might, be possible for one person to talk another person into exploring same gender curiosities. However in no way does this mean the curious individual will become bi-sexual, gay, or lesbian. Also just because a man, woman, or transgender person participates in sexual activity with someone of the same gender does not mean either will change their sexual orientation, nor does it define their orientation. My advice is in line with others who have answered already; don't try leading this girl into anything and don't wait. Though if you really want to find out if she has any interest in exploring what it is like to be with another woman just ask her. Finally should anything come of that make sure both of you won't feel akward after and whatever friendship or closeness you currently have is not going to be at stake.

Best Answer