Thanks for yalls answers! Our brains and emotions sometimes clash and it's good to have people help you think clearly about it!:)
beautifulbaby069 beautifulbaby069 18-21, F 8 Answers Apr 1, 2012

I agree with "Caaliya"<br />
it depends on the amount of information you have about this person. most of the time it's not much so what you are missing is the image that your brain has made ba<x>sed on peices of info you have and because the amount of information you have is not much your brain will stick them the way you want and add what you want<br />
in conclusion you make someone who is perfect. then it is possible that you become attached and then feel that you miss him

Best Answer

You can miss hearing from them, you can miss talking to them, but miss THEM? The semantics involved say no. You can miss the fantasy/illusion you have created about them, you can miss what you think there is between you whether it is real or imagined, you can yearn, long for, desire..... but you can't miss what you never had because you don't have a tangible sense of what you would be missing.<br />
After you meet once, sure, but not before

Best Answer

Yea, I guess I do miss talking to him. I've never met him, so of course I can't miss HIM. But, I do, definitely miss talking to him!:)

Best Answer

It's all in your Mind. anything is possible.

Best Answer

yes u can miss someone who u never met....because it is just same thing is going with me I miss a guy who I never met I just only heard voice and seen him in pictures......I will probably say yes it is possible u can miss someone even if u haven't met coz its all because of ur feeling abt that person

Best Answer

It's so possible it hurts. Goddammit, it hurts so bloody bad...

Best Answer

yes i believe you can. as i do miss someone i have never met and can't wait to meet her in november. we are in a long distance relationship and talk daily. so the answer is yes....yes you can.

Best Answer