I've met people....online...some...who claim...to love me....I been hurt...by some...confused by some...and more... I wonder if it's possible....to really....love...someone you have.... not met. I guess life is strange... The brain...it plays tricks on you....
Jnrx Jnrx 18-21 18 Answers May 20, 2011

I've met someone online who was my soulmate ... and yes it's possible, though be warned, not everyone is who she or he pretends

Best Answer

I am in love with someone I never met

Best Answer

That's nice to know and hear I believe I'm in love with a man I've been talking to for 3 months .... He's out of state working right now he asked me to marry him on his return ...I'm simply crazy about him
Good luck and much happiness
Sincerely ,
Carmen

Best Answer

Yes, as long as both people are honest with each other.

Best Answer

Yes I think it is .

Best Answer

Yes I think it is really possible. Love begins in the mind and if you are both honest with each other love can happen. As you get to know each other better you find that you have much more in common than you ever could have imagined. When two people are mentally attracted the emotion soon follows.

Best Answer

yes, an expectant mother would give her life for her child, whom she has never met or seen or exchanged pleasantries with, she has no idea if the one she carries will ever love her as much as she loves him/her, so, yes, falling in love with someone you have never met is a total possibility

Best Answer

For everyone it's different really.. Some people are able to wait to hold that person, even if they are miles and miles apart. I truly believe in it every bit. You're heart is either prepared to wait for that person, or you just can't wait and you end it.

Best Answer

yes it is completly possible. i am from scotland and i have fell in love with a girl from oklahoma who i have never met but plan on meeting. she is amazing in everyway and i have completly fallin in love with her character over the last month. weve talked every night, shared alot of feelings. just bcoz u have never met the person it dosent mean u cant be close to them. if its meant to be ure heart will tell u. i would love to share my whole story but theres alot to say. just know that the heart is strong and when it knows it knows and theres nothing i can do to stop it

Best Answer

I am willing to hear your story. Sounds exciting. I feel the same way with a guy I have never met except online....

Best Answer

yes. it's possible.. if you're talking to each other everyday like sharing things then the feelings starts to grow because in that way you are both starting to know each other as long as there's honesty. friendship grew, feelings grew and soon to realise that you're already falling :)

Best Answer

No. The fantasy part of it takes up too much room in your mind. You must meet and get to know them to know how much you can love them.

Best Answer

I agree, I think it's possible, but only if both people involved are 100% genuine. Unfortunately, this is quite difficult to discern, because the internet offers this invigorating chance at anonymity for people who enjoy deceiving, misleading, and hurting others. It's not as easy to get away with these things when you're forced into face-to-face interaction.

Best Answer

For me NO, anyone can type a good chat or be the be all and end all at the end of a webcam but face to face for me is essential to get and emotional connection or sense of a person!!

Best Answer

i 100% think that you can! I am madly in love with someone. He is coming down this summer, after a year and two months of long distance!

Best Answer