It is possible, needs a lot of luck or skills to hit your target though.

Best Answer

If you're on a road. Not so easy going cross country.

Best Answer

i can't hit anything standing still!!!

Best Answer

The cops are saying that the accused did exactly as described above. I'm not familiar with this type of scenario so it makes me wonder if the cops are hiding something. :/

Best Answer

you CAN ride a bike (slowly) with one hand and shoot back with the other. and maybe even aim at something! if you are work in a circus and do this all day

Best Answer

i do not doubt for one second some people will actually try to do this. i don't think they will hit anything, but that's beyond the point. the point is, the accused shot at pursuing police officers. luckily for everybody, he missed (because he was riding a bike) :D

Best Answer

That's true. I think some people would definitely try this. What makes me doubt the cops though is that they only filed a criminal case against the accused two months later. I would have been certain that it is standard procedure to file the case almost immediately. Worse, the civilian they allegedly was helping out did not file a criminal case in his name against the accused. The cops were precisely pursuing the accused because the civilian allegedly asked for help from them. Oh, I don't know. It got me scratching my head.

Best Answer

wait, someone shot at police and they didn't apprehend him right there? seized the weapon? how odd :D

Best Answer

they weren't doing their job and should have an internal inquiry into the matter

Best Answer

It's very odd indeed. An internal inquiry is definitely needed.

Best Answer

go get them boss!

Best Answer

I've killed running rabbits with a .410 shot pistol while riding a Norton motorcycle. Mind, I was a lot younger then and I wasn't shooting backwards.

Best Answer

Yeah but would difficult

Best Answer

Here we go. Yet another multiple profile Ep Troll

Best Answer