exvirgins exvirgins 36-40, F 12 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

Well were there is a will (and or money) there is a way. <br />
Might be a good idea to store man kinds vast knowledge and history in space just in case we destroy the planet then its still around. <br />
Cheers and happy New Year!

Best Answer

yes, we have been doing that for a long time, and its called virtual space.

Best Answer

Well you can shoot books into space . . .

Best Answer

Well technically speaking, we already do, you ever hear the words gigabyte, megabyte or terabyte?<br />
Well thats virtual memory, and i could go on for a while about how there are 4 bites in a byte and a bite contains a 1 or 0 representing a true or false value and thats how technology as we know it exists and blah blah blah

Best Answer

Yes. However books tend to fall out of order in microgravity. And forget about turning a page without sitting up.

Best Answer

I believe that its possible but we dont know the way yet. I believe it because I know that people change (even little) after heart transplant. I think it means human tissue can hold some knowledge of former owner. <br />
Have you ever wake up with the feeling as if you are falling from somewhere? I read smt at once.. it was saying staying alive is the most strong instinct. People from ancient times were living on the trees and this feeling is coming from that instinct. I mean it is transfered to our generation with genes.<br />
Scientist believe that water has a memory. I am not so sure what does it mean but there is an old belief in my country. it is said that when you have nightmare you should tell the water. It takes it away from you. : )<br />
Also some special roks being used for keeping negative energy. More over feng shui explains the energy cirtulation which indicates that there is a source of energy. ( I believe that if there is a way to store information, that information must be some kind of energy form) <br />
These are all my thinking. We couldnt solve the universe right? there are so many things beyond our imagination.. So why not?

Best Answer

? Information is stored in lots of media, which occupy physical space.<br />
I'm nit sure what you're asking

Best Answer

Yes check the web...

Best Answer

If so, how is information stored in space? could you explain?

Best Answer

space storage station on megs of ram computer. Only relevent information stored

Best Answer

No, it is not possible the closest thing would be traveling radio waves but not really storing.

Best Answer

where do you want to store it on space?<br />
more like "is it possible to THROW information to space?" then yes you can

Best Answer

Sure. Retrieving it though is a bit of a problem.

Best Answer