PeelingBlackPaintedWalls PeelingBlackPaintedWalls 18-21, F 19 Answers Mar 14, 2010

I have.

Best Answer

No, there`s no such thing, death is the only break from life

Best Answer

Yes, taking a break from your regular routine or even stepping back and taking a break from whatever path you've chosen to follow, is quite possible. Those breaks are called vacations or sabbaticals. You can use those times to check your goals, re-evaluate the direction you're moving in.

Best Answer

Only for a minute, eat a kit kat (chocolate bar)

Best Answer

Oh god i so wish i could! But not found a way yet.

Best Answer

well you'll still be breathing........but if you've had enough and want a break from the people in your life.....just SLAM your front door shut for a while............!!!!!

Best Answer

I assume it is , never tried it though .. !

Best Answer

yea. just take some time off from whatever you normally do and just enjoy your own company its very relaxing

Best Answer

only if your in a coma

Best Answer

try nightshift for a coupla months for a real rip van winkle experience, at the end ur friends will ask where u been? and you'll have no idea.

Best Answer

We used to do it all the time--we got out of high school and traveled to Europe for three months staying in Hostels--before they became hunting clubs for the rich. We drove through Mexico and took trains to Honduras and then went to Costa Rico. We used to have no cells, no computers, no people wanting something every minute--we used to be able to look at our parents and walk away for an adventure without their climbing a tree. Peace Corps--or, just get a job cleaning houses with your degree and spend four months reading Proust and not caring what any one thought--life is so fast today--I stepped out of life three years ago. If I hadn't learned to use the Internet last May--I wouldn't even be here. But, you can only read so much. Plus, I like thinking of all the Karen Armstrong that I read. I walked away to my basement when I was sixteen and read every play by Shakespeare that summer--but no cells, no texts, no email, no tweets and three channels on the TV. The news was thirty minutes in the evening--that's it. If a kid got killed fifty miles away--I never heard about it. But, no one killed kids then--they do now and get jailed and don't reproduce--your kids will be fine--their kids will have to be careful. Pathology in humans goes down the more there is. It becomes so obvious that we act--like we should wipe out all those people on Wall Street. Know what Henry the VIII would have done to them? Medications to treat depression and bipolar keep it around--but sociopaths get spotted.

Best Answer

Only when you are dead, while you breathe you have life.

Best Answer